Online product advice
Removable coatings toggle submenu
User experiences toggle submenu
- ReduSol is good for orchids
- Improved cultivation temperature
- Collaboration with consultants
- Longer roses under ReduFlex Blue
- ReduFuse IR for ficus
- Sweetpoint peppers and ReduFuse
- ReduFuse IR and amaryllis
- Multiple thin layers ReduSol
- Knowledge leads to better result
- Sweet Pepper grower ReduHeat fan
- Chrysanthemums under ReduFuse
- ReduFuse tempers harsh climate
- In search of the perfect coating
- ReduFuse removes the sharpness
- Quality and working climate
- Three seasons with ReduFlex Blue
- Cymbidiums and ReduFuse IR
- Light at centre of crop advice
- Controllability is a watchword
- Phalaenopsis and ReduFuse
- ReduHeat and chrysanthemums
- Lilies protected under ReduSol
- Stronger roses in the summer
- Shade really matters
- ReduSol with pigment
- VHB and ReduHeat
- New Place Nurseries and ReduSol
- ReduFuse and sweet peppers
- ReduFuse and growing tomatoes
- La Libellula and ReduSol
- ReduFuse and strawberries
- Use of ReduSystems®
Various methods toggle submenu
Research and innovation
- Other products
Other horticultural products toggle submenu
- The team
The ReduSystems® team
AntiCondens for glass
What is AntiCondens?
Water droplets formed by condensation on the inside of greenhouse windows are annoying. All those droplets together can cause as much as 8% loss of light! There is also a risk of your crops being attacked by fungi.
AntiCondens for glass is the solution. This product, once dried, creates a hydrophilic layer that causes condensation to run off the surface thus preventing the formation of water droplets.
The result: the formation of water droplets becomes a thing of the past and more light will reach the crops.
• Can be applied to standard horticultural glass
• Water-based and safe to use
• Easily mixed in water
• Durable: once applied AntiCondens will last an entire season
How do you use it?
AntiCondens should be applied on a clean, dry surface, free of other substances.
For one hectare, mix 60 litres of AntiCondens with 1,000 litres of clean water. Apply AntiCondens by spraying from the gutter to the top of the ridge until the glass is entirely moistened.
After application, allow the treated surface to dry thoroughly. You can speed up the drying process by keeping the greenhouse well ventilated. If applied well, AntiCondens will remain active the entire season.
Safety and environment
• Preferably apply when the greenhouse is empty
• When applying above the crop, it is strongly recommended to test the plants for phytotoxicity before spraying with AntiCondens
AntiCondens Glass is available in a 25-litre pack.