AntiCondens: careful application gives the best results
With AntiCondens, you optimize the incidence of light in your greenhouse. Application is not complicated, but it requires care. Our instruction video demonstrates how best to apply it.
Both glass and plastic greenhouses are often covered with condensation. This can severely block the incidence of light. In glass greenhouses, this can be up to 9%, and in plastic up to 15%. It largely depends on how the water vapor condenses. Big drops of condensation block the light, whilst a water film lets through more light. AntiCondens ensures the creation of such a water film.
However, it is important to apply the coating correctly. To help you, we have posted an instruction video on YouTube.
Some important points:
- Use the correct version of AntiCondens, for glass or plastic.
- Preferably apply it when the greenhouse is empty. If there are crops in the greenhouse, first test whether they are affected by the product. Spray a small area with diluted AntiCondens and assess the effect.
- Mix AntiCondens with clean rainwater or tap water.
- Apply mixed AntiCondens with a spray gun or spray machine onto a clean, dry greenhouse cover.
- Completely cover the glass with a fine mist.
- Do not wash off the product!
- Leave to dry. Good ventilation speeds up the drying process. While it is drying, no moisture must condense on the cover.
- Protect yourself with a face mask, safety goggles and gloves.
The video provides step-by-step instructions.
An optimal climate in every season
Every climate is different, and each crop has its own preferences. The wide range of ReduSystems coatings makes it possible to manage sunlight throughout the year.
Ten percent higher light incidence in greenhouse
Every percent can be converted into higher production. Mardenkro offers a package of solutions designed to improve the incidence of light into a greenhouse by as much as ten percent.
Selecting the right coating: the free ReduWizard tool can help you
Selecting the right coating and dosage is important to get the best result. The choice depends on, among other things, your location. The ReduWizard makes it easy for you. Within seconds, you have an insight into the most suitable product, free of charge. It also provides advice for the best dosage and...