ReduFuse distributes sunlight in the greenhouse. The even light distribution provides optimal growth of the crop and thus potentially more production and better quality.
A diffuse coating ensures that the light is distributed better in the greenhouse, both horizontally and vertically. There are no more light and dark areas. Due to the evenness of the light, the crop experiences less stress and grows better. In addition, the light penetrates deeper into the crop. The leaves further down in the crop become much more active due to this light increase.
ReduFuse is suitable for all crops that need large amounts of light. ReduFuse has proven to be successful for vegetable crops and highly light-dependent flowers and plants.
- Light penetrates deeper into the crop
- More photosynthesis in lower leaves
- Less stress in the crop
- Healthier crop, better quality
- More suitable for glass greenhouses
- Remove with ReduClean for diffuse coatings
How to apply?
The best and longest-lasting result, with optimum light transmission, are obtained when ReduFuse is applied to a clean, dry greenhouse roof, as follows:
- Fill the mixing tank with the required quantity of clean water and add ReduFuse, stirring continuously.
- Stir the spray liquid frequently during the application.
- Apply ReduFuse evenly to the greenhouse surface, preferably using a spraying machine.
- Do not use any non-ReduSystems shading products in combination with ReduFuse.
- Do not apply when rain is expected within 12 hours, respect drying time.
How to remove?
ReduFuse should be removed with ReduClean for diffuse coatings. Spray at least 250 liters of ReduClean for diffuse coatings per hectare, diluted with 5-7 parts of clean water, evenly on the desired roof area. Only apply when the roof surface is dry but heavy rainfall is expected within 2 days. The removal of ReduFuse should be done with a brushing machine to ensure proper removal.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, but be aware that the removal of ReduFuse should be done with a brushing machine to ensure proper removal. Many types of plastic already diffuse the light to some extent. You could use a diffuse coating like ReduFuse to achieve extra diffusion but that is often unnecessary. ReduFuse IR, on the other hand, keeps out some of the heat too, which can make it a good addition for plastic greenhouses in the case of certain crops.
We have a large network of distributors around the world. We work closely with our local distributors to offer our products and specialized solutions for each specific crop. You can find an overview of our distributors on this page. It is not possible to purchase products directly from Mardenkro.