ReduClean has been specially developed to easily remove ReduSystems coatings from the greenhouse cover. For the use of a Dosatron® pump and for diffuse coatings, there are special ReduClean versions: ReduClean DT and ReduClean for diffuse coatings.
ReduSystems coatings are very wear-resistant. This means that they must be actively removed at the end of the season when they are no longer needed. ReduClean ensures that the coating dissolves. The rain then washes away the dissolved coating of the greenhouse cover.
- ReduClean makes ReduSystems coatings water-soluble. Rain then washes away the coating
- Suitable for any greenhouse cover: glass and all types of plastic
- The removal agent leaves AntiReflect intact
ReduClean can be used to remove ReduSol, ReduHeat and ReduFlex Blue. To remove ReduFuse and ReduFuse IR, you need a special version of ReduClean: ReduClean for diffuse coatings.
- Shake cans well before use.
- Add 250 L ReduClean per hectare to clean water in a dilution ratio of between 1:5 and 1:7, stirring continuously.
- Check whether the waterways and surroundings are suitable for the inflow of ReduClean.
- Apply ReduClean evenly to a dry greenhouse surface and allow it soak in for at least 15 minutes before brushing. Or apply ReduClean when a considerable amount of rain is expected within one week. Only apply ReduClean for diffuse coatings when a considerable amount of rain is expected within two days. Greenhouses with specific types of polycarbonate, acrylic or plastic film should be rinsed with water after about 15 minutes as removal by rain can be insufficient.
- Make sure that the entire coating is moistened. Sections that are not moistened will not be removed.
- Do not use rooftop sprinklers for rinsing purposes.
- Do not spray the product while it is raining.
- Do not spray the product in windy conditions (>2 m/s), as too much of it will be lost to the wind.
- Do not use any other cleaning brands to remove ReduSystems coatings.
Note: Standard greenhouse materials will not be damaged by ReduSystems products. For specially treated greenhouse materials (diffuse glass, AR coatings), please contact your glass supplier.
reuse of irrigation water
Check the usability of the irrigation water in the reservoir after the inflow of the ReduClean, since rinse water can alter the pH level of the water in the reservoir. It is advisable to close the reservoir inlet during rinsing. You can prevent visual pollution (temporary and harmless) by:
- Preventing rinse water from draining into still waters, ensure enough flow.
- Installing the drainage system beneath the water surface.
- Disposing in a body of water with sufficient capacity.
ReduClean can be used to remove ReduSol, ReduHeat and ReduFlex Blue.
To remove ReduFuse and ReduFuse IR, you need a special version of ReduClean: ReduClean for diffuse coatings.
Frequently Asked questions
After the application of ReduClean for diffuse coatings (for ReduFuse and ReduFuse IR), it should rain fairly heavily within two days, and in the case of ReduClean or ReduClean DT (for ReduSol, ReduHeat, ReduFlex Blue) within one week. If it does not rain within that period, you will need to rinse the ReduClean off using a generous amount of water.
Three types of ReduClean are available:
- ReduClean: standard version to remove ReduSol, ReduHeat and ReduFlex Blue.
- ReduClean DT: extra-concentrated version of ReduClean for use with a Dosatron to remove ReduSol, ReduHeat and ReduFlex Blue.
- ReduClean for diffuse coatings: special ReduClean version to remove ReduFuse and ReduFuse IR.