ReduHeat is a protective agent containing a special pigment that transmits grow-light (PAR) while reflecting most of the heat radiation.
- High levels of grow-light (PAR) transmission
- High reflection of heat radiation (infrared)
- A better climate due to lower ventilation requirements
- An evenly balanced climate without peaks
- Suitable for glass, acrylate, polycarbonate and plastic film
- Highly wear-resistant
- More comfortable work conditions
- Easy to remove with ReduClean
ReduHeat provides an optimal balance of light and temperature. It is suitable for crops that thrive on large amounts of light but need protection against heat.
How to apply
For the best results, ReduHeat should be diluted with a certain amount of clean water (depending on the application method) and sprayed evenly on a dry and clean greenhouse roof. The best layer is obtained when sprayed by machine. The table below shows the number of buckets required and the effect on the greenhouse climate.
|Buckets per ha / acre||Heat reflection||Grow-light reflection (PAR)||Wear resistance|
|44 / 18|
|33 / 13|
|27 / 11|
|22 / 9|
How to remove
ReduHeat is easy to remove with ReduClean. Spray at least 250 litres of ReduClean per hectare, diluted with 5-7 parts of clean water, evenly on the desired roof area. (26 US gallon/acre) Only apply when the roof surface is dry but rainfall is expected in the next few days. The rain will wash of the ReduHeat layer.